Monday, December 01, 2008

Top 10 Rising Stars!!

Here are the list from yahoo.com the top10 rising stars/break-out of Hollywood today!

10. Jay Baruchel
9. Tina Fey
8. Jason Segel - seen him in Forgetting Sarah Marshall & he is of course, Lily's man in How I Met Your Mother...funny guy! I like him too...

7. Amanda Seyfred - Mamma Mia! She really is a doll...


6. Chase Crawford - have you heard about the latest hot guy? I bet you did..xoxo..


5. Kat Dennings
4. Ben Barnes - Yummy guy..with the yummiest accent...I love him as Prince Caspian...give me more, give me more!!


3. Miley Cyrus - Everyone loves her!! The young pop star of this generation..


2. Zac Efron - High School Musical star...wondering what projects he will do next?


And the winners...whom I adore so much.. (I AM AN OFFICIAL FAN OF ROB PATTINSON)



No comments: