Sunday, December 21, 2008

Louis Vuitton...

I told myself, my next branded-bag should be from Louis Vuitton....but I still don't know what type of bag I want to get....I've been browsing the site and other blogs to see what is worth buying...and it makes it more difficult because I want more!! Not just one bag...I want 2 or 3.. haha...but here are some of my top options...


*galliera PM...I love it!! So sophiscated...VERY roomy!! Nice handles... Love the monogram design...


*yummy trevi...I love...I like...


* or this super cute Tivoli GM...half-sister of the Speedy but with a twist in the design...

Obviously, I am looking for:
Roomy bags
Dark Colored (unless, otherwise!)
With zip-closure (except for the galliera :P)
from LV

It is Christmas and I should be able to afford one?!!?? nah...

No comments: